Amey Goerlich talks to Kevin Mullaney about improv exercises and concepts. Amey is the host of the Indie Cagematch in at UCB East and an independent improv teacher in New York. We talk about Krompf, pummeling, improvising with your eyes closed, bad rap warmups, half ideas, button lines, teaching film to 5 year olds, e-Improv, and bonsai tree houses.
Links related to this episode:
- Subscribe in iTunes
- For more episodes visit ircpodcast.com
- Please consider supporting the IRC podcast at patreon.com/mullaney
- Find out about Amey Goerlich’s workshops at ImprovTrainingHub.com
- See Amey’s films she made with 5 year olds
- Kevin Mullaney’s upcoming workshops