Jack C Newell is director of the films Close Quarters, How to Build a School in Haiti and Open Tables. He is head of TV, Film & Digital at the Second City Training Center and a graduate of Columbia College Chicago in film/video. We talk about using improv to make movies, the job of the director and his latest feature which seamlessly weaves improv into the fabric of the film.
- Subscribe in iTunes
- For more episodes visit ircpodcast.com
- Please consider supporting the IRC podcast at patreon.com/mullaney
- Find out more about Mid Coast Improv
- See Jack’s work at JackCNewell.com
- Visit the Facebook page for Open Tables
Read more at http://ircpodcast.com/irc-podcast-2015-09-016-jack-newell#1LeEQIEk0v6KhFkT.99